Sunday, June 27, 2010

End of half of 2010

As part of the new journey I am on – I believe there are certain experiences which are worth sharing. This journey is full of wonderful anecdotes, travesties, experiences, small journeys and big voyages, collection of battles and winners of wars. There is no winner, there are no losers, no interpreters, no impostors, no beliefs, no mirages. There is a manifestation of your own self – and what you pray against is a mirror, not in a literary sense but more figurative in nature; which actually means you are praying towards yourself for yourself. The most important ingredients seem to be an unwavering faith, the intensity to carry it undeterred and a clear aim of what exactly we want to purge.

I agree I am not making any sense at all. So from now on, in my own humble way, I will try to granularise such thoughts – not only for the benefit of the readers who do turn in, but more like a soliloquy aloud. It would seem to clear my own thoughts, disentangle issues and make things simple – as it is meant to be.

In the meanwhile light returns, optimism beckons – in a week’s time. A new beginning, a fresh start and I am really looking ahead towards it. Wish me luck, well errr no… Wish us luck!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home