Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nubility and identity crisis

Eventually I found myself on the net. An alter ego, an eager twin. Check for yourself, but please do not come running back to me for veracity!!

Though the resemblances are quite startling. Built – heavy, an understatement; but, I like the liberal approach the creator has adopted. After all where do you find such non-partisan outlook these days. And the paycheck, ahem! Impresses me.

If somebody did take the pains to create this profile, the only thing I can provide is my heartfelt gratitude for all the effort.

2 Comments:

Blogger butterstones said...

dadu,
how many eager girls' parents have contacted you till now?

10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

he he nijer profile ta abar kobe banali re??

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home